Metricom's Technical Services Group brings years of healthcare and
systems experience to each of its projects, providing our clients
exceptional value and efficiency when developing custom business solutions:
- Contract Software Development: Metricom builds
client/server and Internet-based systems using mainstream tools and proven
technologies, including Visual C++, Visual Basic, Ansi-C,
and Web(HTML/Java/Perl) for Windows95/98/2000, WindowsNT, and Unix.
- Data Conversions: We provide a broad range a services and
experience in converting data from various operating systems, file formats,
and database structures. Specialized tools and experience enable our staff
to complete most conversion tasks in less time and with greater accuracy.
- Custom Interfaces: Metricom has developed an extensive set of
tools for creating custom interfaces for hospital systems, clinical information
systems, practice management, and direct CPU-CPU links.
- Documentation and Training: Our staff of professional writers
can develop technical and end-user documentation and training materials to
gain the maximum leverage on the software investment.
- Implementation Support: Metricom can manage or assist
with the implementation of our own products, integration with
other systems, and provide all necessary training and support.
- Outreach Consulting: More than a decade of hands-on
experience with laboratory outreach programs allows us to bring many
field-proven ideas to each consulting project.
- Project Management: Metricom's staff supports the full project
life cycle, from concept design through on-going maintenance
- Systems Integration: Our Technical Services group can provide
a variety of custom business solutions to assist with overall systems integration,
whether or not these solutions include our software products.
Copyright © Metricom, Inc. 1998,1999. All rights reserved.
Please report problems to email@example.com